APEC 1/30, Part #8 – Mark Sokol – Antigravity Lab Experimental Update
https://www.americanantigravity.com – Mark Sokol provides updates on from the Falcon Space garage-lab where they are constructing test equipment for a variety of upcoming experiments.
Sokol is working on the construction of a variety of experiments, including a replication of the Alzofon NMR model of flying saucer construction utilizing applied microwaves to align nuclear spin, the testing of a homebuilt electret, an attempted replication of Richard Banduric’s device utilizing a “dot-product disk”, and superconductor experiments designed to replicate the Pohrer / Podkletnov force beam experiment.
Past experiments have not yet demonstrated a positive weight-loss result, but still provide an excellent demonstration of independent garage-engineering for antigravity research, and Sokol & Popp both discuss their experimental successes, failures, and goals for future improvement.
Presenters in the Jan. 30th session:
• Bill Alek: Antigravity & Zero-Point Energy
• David Chester: Relativity & Quantum Gravity Engineering Physics
• Jack Sarfatti: Tic Tac Technology & UAP Physics
• Todd Desiato: Quantum Gravity From Atomic Resonance Effects
• Mark Sokol & Jeremiah Popp: Antigravity Demo Experiments
Links & Resources:
• Bill Alek: https://www.isaindustries.com
• David Chester: https://quantumgravityresearch.org
• Jack Sarfatti: http://stardrive.org
• Todd Desiato: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1WSREE8Vi0q4R5U54Cx0Qg
• Falcon Space Program: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqkHVDO55Lj4w-DTO762HhQ
• Alien Scientist: http://alienscientist.com/