APEC 1/30, Part #9 – Mark Sokol – Antigravity Lab Open Discussion
https://www.americanantigravity.com – This session features a Q&A on lab updates as well as an open discussion of topics related to gravity modification.
Sokol discusses the repeated mention of Bismuth in the cultural mythology, which may be related to the high electron drift-velocity or diamagnetic properties of this material.
The repeated mention of rotating magnetic fields is also noted, along with its association with the concept of “torsion” as described in many emerging physics theories.
As with all cultural artifacts, the repeated mention of a material or property does not guarantee significance, but it’s worth noting that Bismuth & rotating magnetic fields appear repeatedly in connection with antigravity across a wide variety of different reports often written decades apart.
David Chester also mentions the idea of quasi-crystalline structures, and how this may apply to the structure of spacetime in a higher-dimensional manifold.
Presenters in the Jan. 30th session:
• Bill Alek: Antigravity & Zero-Point Energy
• David Chester: Relativity & Quantum Gravity Engineering Physics
• Jack Sarfatti: Tic Tac Technology & UAP Physics
• Todd Desiato: Quantum Gravity From Atomic Resonance Effects
• Mark Sokol & Jeremiah Popp: Antigravity Demo Experiments
Links & Resources:
• Bill Alek: https://www.isaindustries.com
• David Chester: https://quantumgravityresearch.org
• Jack Sarfatti: http://stardrive.org
• Todd Desiato: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1WSREE8Vi0q4R5U54Cx0Qg
• Falcon Space Program: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqkHVDO55Lj4w-DTO762HhQ
• Alien Scientist: http://alienscientist.com/