APEC 1/30, Part #5 – Jack Sarfatti – UAP & Tic Tac Technology
https://www.americanantigravity.com – Dr. Jack Sarfatti discusses the Navy UAP sightings and “Tic Tac” Technology, and joins Dr. David Chester to discuss the physics of UFOs.
Sarfatti describes his experience as a UFO “contactee” in the 1950’s, and how that inspired his career as a PhD physicist focused on developing exotic propulsion within the conventional model of general relativity.
Sarfatti explores the use of metamaterials to create a “low power warp drive”, which may be the method of propulsion in the Tic Tac UAP (Unidentified Aerial Phenomenon).
Additionally, Sarfatti discusses the capabilities of UAPs as demonstrated in the Navy UAP sightings, and outlines the threat potential he feels may be posed by these vehicles, should they become hostile.
Dr. Jack Sarfatti obtained his PhD in Physics from UCLA Riverside in 1969, and has taught as an assistant professor of physics at San Diego State University. Working largely outside academia, most of Sarfatti’s publications since that time revolve around quantum physics and consciousness.
Sarfatti was a leading member of the Fundamental Fysiks Group, an informal group of physicists in California in the 1970s who, according to historian of science David Kaiser, aimed to inspire some of the investigations into quantum physics that underlie parts of quantum information science. Sarfatti co-wrote Space-Time and Beyond and has self-published several books.
Presenters in the Jan. 30th session:
• Bill Alek: Antigravity & Zero-Point Energy
• David Chester: Relativity & Quantum Gravity Engineering Physics
• Jack Sarfatti: Tic Tac Technology & UAP Physics
• Todd Desiato: Quantum Gravity From Atomic Resonance Effects
• Mark Sokol & Jeremiah Popp: Antigravity Demo Experiments
Links & Resources:
• Bill Alek: https://www.isaindustries.com
• David Chester: https://quantumgravityresearch.org
• Jack Sarfatti: http://stardrive.org
• Todd Desiato: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1WSREE8Vi0q4R5U54Cx0Qg
• Falcon Space Program: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqkHVDO55Lj4w-DTO762HhQ
• Alien Scientist: http://alienscientist.com/