APEC 1/30, Part #6 – Todd Desiato – Quantum Vacuum NMR Engineering
https://www.americanantigravity.com – Todd Desiato discusses a new model of gravitational interaction designed to maximize the engineerability of gravitation by an NMR-based approach to exciting atoms to higher energy levels and reducing their local gravitational interaction.
For engineering purposes, it is proposed that gravitational fields may be interpreted as a reduction in the relative available driving power (Watts) of the Electromagnetic, Zero-Point Field.
It is shown that variations in the relative power are covariant with variations in the coordinate speed of light as measured by a distant observer, outside the gravitational field. Gravitational time dilation and length contraction may then be interpreted as a loss of power from the interaction between matter and the zero-point field.
It is hypothesized that the loss of power is due to increased radiative damping within matter due to Larmor radiation. The relative radiative damping factor affects the relative ground state energy of the quantum mechanical harmonic oscillator such that, the mean-square fluctuations of matter reproduce the behavior attributed to and resulting from the space-time metric of General Relativity.
From this principle the phenomenon observed by a distant observer that are due to gravity, may be reproduced from the variable relative damping factor acting on the quantum harmonic oscillator.
Utilizing the technics of Nuclear Magnetic Resonance to stimulate Larmor radiation, experiments may be conducted which may pave the way for the creation of breakthrough technologies, such as, Artificial gravity, Anti-gravity and Warp Drive.
Todd Desiato is the second presenter in the December 12th, 2020 session of the Alternative Propulsion Engineering Conference (APEC), an online gravity-modification & antigravity engineering event attended by nearly 25 participants via Zoom and 150 YouTube livestream viewers.
This event was organized by Falcon Space, which includes Mark Sokol, Jeremy Rys, Wayne Ojala, Jerimiah Popp, Nam Tran & Todd Desiato. The event was moderated by Tim Ventura from American Antigravity.
Presenters in the Jan. 30th session:
• Bill Alek: Antigravity & Zero-Point Energy
• David Chester: Relativity & Quantum Gravity Engineering Physics
• Jack Sarfatti: Tic Tac Technology & UAP Physics
• Todd Desiato: Quantum Gravity From Atomic Resonance Effects
• Mark Sokol & Jeremiah Popp: Antigravity Demo Experiments
Links & Resources:
• Bill Alek: https://www.isaindustries.com
• David Chester: https://quantumgravityresearch.org
• Jack Sarfatti: http://stardrive.org
• Todd Desiato: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1WSREE8Vi0q4R5U54Cx0Qg
• Falcon Space Program: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqkHVDO55Lj4w-DTO762HhQ
• Alien Scientist: http://alienscientist.com/