APEC 1/30, Part #4 – David Chester – Quantum Gravity Q&A Session
https://www.americanantigravity.com – Dr. David Chester answers questions related to his presentation on a quantum model of gravity and his summary of the work of notable key scientists in this area.
Dr. Jack Sarfatti joins David to answer questions related to the use of metamaterials to create a “low power warp drive”, along with how that may be the method of propulsion in the Tic Tac UAP (Unidentified Aerial Phenomenon) .
By exploring the most general framework of relativistic gravitational dynamics as a quantum field theory, multiple antigravity candidates are found. Conventional approaches from supergravity, string theory, and conformal gravity isolate simple antigravitic fields similar to Maxwell electrodynamics or Heaviside gravity.
By understanding how the quantum vacuum is effectively a metamaterial, this perspective is used to study metamaterials for engineering applications of antigravity.
Dr. David Chester has a PhD in Physics from UCLA. He became passionate about quantum field theory and general relativity while attending MIT for undergraduate studies. During his graduate studies at UCLA he worked on efficient scattering amplitude methods for Yang-Mills theory and its relation to solutions of gravity.
His PhD thesis discussed how to compute gravitational radiation from Feynman diagrams. This further demonstrated that theoretical methods used for the LHC can be relevant for LIGO, two of the largest experimental endeavors. David is also interested in the application of exceptional mathematics to describe quantum gravity beyond the standard model physics.
Presenters in the Jan. 30th session:
• Bill Alek: Antigravity & Zero-Point Energy
• David Chester: Relativity & Quantum Gravity Engineering Physics
• Jack Sarfatti: Tic Tac Technology & UAP Physics
• Todd Desiato: Quantum Gravity From Atomic Resonance Effects
• Mark Sokol & Jeremiah Popp: Antigravity Demo Experiments
Links & Resources:
• Bill Alek: https://www.isaindustries.com
• David Chester: https://quantumgravityresearch.org
• Jack Sarfatti: http://stardrive.org
• Todd Desiato: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1WSREE8Vi0q4R5U54Cx0Qg
• Falcon Space Program: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqkHVDO55Lj4w-DTO762HhQ
• Alien Scientist: http://alienscientist.com/