APEC 1/30, Part #7 – Todd Desiato – Quantum Vacuum NMR Q&A Session
https://www.americanantigravity.com – Todd Desiato answers technical questions related to the design, engineering & test results of various experiments in an NMR-based approach to exciting atoms to higher energy levels and reducing their local gravitational interaction.
This technical question & answer session includes details of the components & materials used, along with Desiato’s description of an experimental test setup, sources of errors in measurement, and ideas on what the experimental results could mean.
Utilizing the technics of Nuclear Magnetic Resonance to stimulate Larmor radiation, experiments may be conducted which may pave the way for the creation of breakthrough technologies, such as, Artificial gravity, Anti-gravity and Warp Drive.
Todd Desiato is the second presenter in the December 12th, 2020 session of the Alternative Propulsion Engineering Conference (APEC), an online gravity-modification & antigravity engineering event attended by nearly 25 participants via Zoom and 150 YouTube livestream viewers.
This event was organized by Falcon Space, which includes Mark Sokol, Jeremy Rys, Wayne Ojala, Jerimiah Popp, Nam Tran & Todd Desiato. The event was moderated by Tim Ventura from American Antigravity.
Presenters in the Jan. 30th session:
• Bill Alek: Antigravity & Zero-Point Energy
• David Chester: Relativity & Quantum Gravity Engineering Physics
• Jack Sarfatti: Tic Tac Technology & UAP Physics
• Todd Desiato: Quantum Gravity From Atomic Resonance Effects
• Mark Sokol & Jeremiah Popp: Antigravity Demo Experiments
Links & Resources:
• Bill Alek: https://www.isaindustries.com
• David Chester: https://quantumgravityresearch.org
• Jack Sarfatti: http://stardrive.org
• Todd Desiato: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1WSREE8Vi0q4R5U54Cx0Qg
• Falcon Space Program: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqkHVDO55Lj4w-DTO762HhQ
• Alien Scientist: http://alienscientist.com/