APEC 1/30, Part #2 – Bill Alek – AG & Zero-Point Energy Q&A Session
https://www.americanantigravity.com – Bill Alek answers questions and discusses the frame behind his ARV & antigravity model for propulsion, and provides a detailed description of the design of his patented Zero-Point Energy device.
During this session, Bill also addresses concerns relating to the testing & measurement of his ZPE device, which is built from PCM Resonators in an innovative circuit that he has constructed.
Bill’s presentation proposes that “negative resistance” in tunnel diodes is an example of a negative energy state. Bill proposes that this same negative energy can be achieved using PCM resonator circuits, and explores claims by Tom Bearden, Floyd Sweet, and others who have talked about harnessing zero-point energy and creating antigravity effects.
Bill suggests that negative energy is a common component across all of these devices, and explores how the operation of PCM resonators may have influence these devices as well.
Bill has been called a modern day “Tesla” with over 30 years of experience as an inventor, embedded computer hardware, and electronic hardware and software engineer. Bill also has a Bachelor of Science, Electrical Engineering degree from IIT Chicago, Illinois.
Presenters in the Jan. 30th session:
• Bill Alek: Antigravity & Zero-Point Energy
• David Chester: Relativity & Quantum Gravity Engineering Physics
• Jack Sarfatti: Tic Tac Technology & UAP Physics
• Todd Desiato: Quantum Gravity From Atomic Resonance Effects
• Mark Sokol & Jeremiah Popp: Antigravity Demo Experiments
Links & Resources:
• Bill Alek: https://www.isaindustries.com
• David Chester: https://quantumgravityresearch.org
• Jack Sarfatti: http://stardrive.org
• Todd Desiato: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1WSREE8Vi0q4R5U54Cx0Qg
• Falcon Space Program: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqkHVDO55Lj4w-DTO762HhQ
• Alien Scientist: http://alienscientist.com/