APEC 1/30, Part #3 – David Chester – Quantum Gravity Engineering
https://www.americanantigravity.com – Dr. David Chester will be discussing discussing a quantum model of gravity, and how viewing the quantum vacuum as a meta-material allows novels approaches to antigravity engineering for future propulsion.
A deep understanding of electromagnetism with gravity is needed in order to power antigravitic devices. While general relativity successfully matches most experimental data, cosmological data and unified field theory suggest that general relativity is incomplete.
By exploring the most general framework of relativistic gravitational dynamics as a quantum field theory, multiple antigravity candidates are found. Conventional approaches from supergravity, string theory, and conformal gravity isolate simple antigravitic fields similar to Maxwell electrodynamics or Heaviside gravity.
By understanding how the quantum vacuum is effectively a metamaterial, this perspective is used to study metamaterials for engineering applications of antigravity.
David has a PhD in Physics from UCLA. He became passionate about quantum field theory and general relativity while attending MIT for undergraduate studies. During his graduate studies at UCLA he worked on efficient scattering amplitude methods for Yang-Mills theory and its relation to solutions of gravity.
His PhD thesis discussed how to compute gravitational radiation from Feynman diagrams. This further demonstrated that theoretical methods used for the LHC can be relevant for LIGO, two of the largest experimental endeavors. David is also interested in the application of exceptional mathematics to describe quantum gravity beyond the standard model physics.
Presenters in the Jan. 30th session:
• Bill Alek: Antigravity & Zero-Point Energy
• David Chester: Relativity & Quantum Gravity Engineering Physics
• Jack Sarfatti: Tic Tac Technology & UAP Physics
• Todd Desiato: Quantum Gravity From Atomic Resonance Effects
• Mark Sokol & Jeremiah Popp: Antigravity Demo Experiments
Links & Resources:
• Bill Alek: https://www.isaindustries.com
• David Chester: https://quantumgravityresearch.org
• Jack Sarfatti: http://stardrive.org
• Todd Desiato: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1WSREE8Vi0q4R5U54Cx0Qg
• Falcon Space Program: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqkHVDO55Lj4w-DTO762HhQ
• Alien Scientist: http://alienscientist.com/