APEC 4/17, Part#6 – Todd Desiato – Derivation of Gravity Uncertainty Principle – Q&A Session
https://www.americanantigravity.com – Todd Desiato answers questions relating to his presentation of a physical model that attempts to derive gravitation from the uncertainty principle.
He will demonstrate that the transformation of observable quantities due to the space-time metric is reproducible in the Standard Model of particle physics, and derivable from the constraints of the Heisenberg uncertainty principle.
He will also discuss the Schwarzschild solution of GR & PV, the equivalence to the Radiative Damping Model of gravity, and discuss how this work opens the door for gravity modification and warp-drive propulsion technologies.
Michael Boyd, Franc Milburn & Todd Desiato are the scheduled presenters in the April 17th, 2021 session of the Alternative Propulsion Engineering Conference (APEC), an online gravity-modification & antigravity engineering event. Michael Boyd will discuss UAPs and gravitomagnetism, Franc Milburn will be talking UAPs and the Catalina Island incident, and Todd Desiato will present the derivation of gravity from the uncertainty principle.
Links & Resources:
• Michael Boyd: https://www.linkedin.com/in/michael-boyd-6735aa13/
• Franc Milburn: https://besacenter.org/mideast-security-and-policy-studies/uap-task-force/
• Todd Desiato: https://www.researchgate.net/project/AN-ENGINEERING-MODEL-OF-QUANTUM-GRAVITY
• Falcon Space Program: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqkHVDO55Lj4w-DTO762HhQ
• Alien Scientist: http://alienscientist.com/