APEC 4/17, Part#8 – Open Discussion & Ad Hoc Presentations
https://www.americanantigravity.com – In this lengthy open discussion session, Jeremiah Popp demonstrates vacuum-tube experiments, Wayne Ojala demonstrates ion-wind experiments, former NASA engineer Glen “Tony” Robertson discusses some of the fabrication techniques involved with the NASA Podkletnov superconductor replication, and Michael Boyd discusses magnetic anomalies in the Mars planetary magnetic field which may be the result of a large asteroid impact in the distant past.
Michael Boyd, Franc Milburn & Todd Desiato are the scheduled presenters in the April 17th, 2021 session of the Alternative Propulsion Engineering Conference (APEC), an online gravity-modification & antigravity engineering event. Michael Boyd will discuss UAPs and gravitomagnetism, Franc Milburn will be talking UAPs and the Catalina Island incident, and Todd Desiato will present the derivation of gravity from the uncertainty principle.
Links & Resources:
• Michael Boyd: https://www.linkedin.com/in/michael-boyd-6735aa13/
• Franc Milburn: https://besacenter.org/mideast-security-and-policy-studies/uap-task-force/
• Todd Desiato: https://www.researchgate.net/project/AN-ENGINEERING-MODEL-OF-QUANTUM-GRAVITY
• Falcon Space Program: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqkHVDO55Lj4w-DTO762HhQ
• Alien Scientist: http://alienscientist.com/