APEC 4/17, Part#7 – Mark Sokol – Falcon Space Lab Update
https://www.americanantigravity.com – Mark Sokol and the Falcon Space team will present updates on their experimental research in the lab, with a focus on recent 3D printing techniques that Mark is using to fabricate components for an Alzofon NMR gravity modification microwave waveguide.
Michael Boyd, Franc Milburn & Todd Desiato are the scheduled presenters in the April 17th, 2021 session of the Alternative Propulsion Engineering Conference (APEC), an online gravity-modification & antigravity engineering event. Michael Boyd will discuss UAPs and gravitomagnetism, Franc Milburn will be talking UAPs and the Catalina Island incident, and Todd Desiato will present the derivation of gravity from the uncertainty principle.
Links & Resources:
• Michael Boyd: https://www.linkedin.com/in/michael-boyd-6735aa13/
• Franc Milburn: https://besacenter.org/mideast-security-and-policy-studies/uap-task-force/
• Todd Desiato: https://www.researchgate.net/project/AN-ENGINEERING-MODEL-OF-QUANTUM-GRAVITY
• Falcon Space Program: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqkHVDO55Lj4w-DTO762HhQ
• Alien Scientist: http://alienscientist.com/