APEC 4/17, Part#4 – Franc Milburn – The Catalina UAP Sightings – Q&A Session
https://www.americanantigravity.com – Franc Milburn answers questions relating to his summary and analysis of the July 2019 US Navy UAP sightings of “mystery drones” hovering over warships near Catalina Island.
Franc is the author of “The Pentagon’s UAP Task Force”, and “American Development of UAP Technology: A Fait Accompli?”, which provide a threat analysis of the UAP phenomenon. He is also a member of the Scientific Coalition for UAP Studies (SCU), a think-tank of scientists, former military and law enforcement officials and other professionals who seek evidence-based answers to UAP phenomenon.
Michael Boyd, Franc Milburn & Todd Desiato are the scheduled presenters in the April 17th, 2021 session of the Alternative Propulsion Engineering Conference (APEC), an online gravity-modification & antigravity engineering event. Michael Boyd will discuss UAPs and gravitomagnetism, Franc Milburn will be talking UAPs and the Catalina Island incident, and Todd Desiato will present the derivation of gravity from the uncertainty principle.
Links & Resources:
• Michael Boyd: https://www.linkedin.com/in/michael-boyd-6735aa13/
• Franc Milburn: https://besacenter.org/mideast-security-and-policy-studies/uap-task-force/
• Todd Desiato: https://www.researchgate.net/project/AN-ENGINEERING-MODEL-OF-QUANTUM-GRAVITY
• Falcon Space Program: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqkHVDO55Lj4w-DTO762HhQ
• Alien Scientist: http://alienscientist.com/