APEC 4/3, Part#7 – Open Discussion – Advanced Propulsion Physics
https://www.americanantigravity.com – Benjamin Thomas Solomon, Mark Sokol, Will Rieken, and others discuss emerging models of physics, UAPs, torsion, and experimental approaches to gravity modification and reactionless propulsion.
Roger Shawyer, Amar Vakil & John Clymer are the scheduled presenters in the April 3rd, 2021 session of the Alternative Propulsion Engineering Conference (APEC), an online gravity-modification & antigravity engineering event. Roger Shawyer will present an in-depth review of the highly-publicized EmDrive propulsion technology, and Amar Vakil & John Clymer will drill down on OpEMCSS and AUP and their work on a control system that enables R&D in topics concerning Quantum Gravity.
Links & Resources:
• Roger Shawyer: http://emdrive.com/
• Amar Vakil: https://www.linkedin.com/in/searchdatalab/
• John Clymer: https://www.linkedin.com/in/john-clymer-305940/
• Falcon Space Program: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqkHVDO55Lj4w-DTO762HhQ
• Alien Scientist: http://alienscientist.com/