APEC: 12/5, Part #1 – Paul Murad – The Morningstar Energy Box
https://www.americanantigravity.com – Paul Murad delivers a detailed engineering & test review of the “Morningstar Energy Box”, a propulsion experiment inspired by the Searl Effect Generator and the Roschin & Godin device.
Murad’s presentation begins with a discussion of past experimental claims by John Searl, followed by photos, schematics & test results from 3 replication attempts using an “Improved Homopolar Generator” performed by V. V. Roschin and S. M. Godin.
The “Morningstar Energy Box” was designed & constructed by Paul Murad, John Brandenburg, and Morgan Boardman in 2011 with the goal of capturing detailed scientific & engineering test data on the Searl Effect Generator design. Components were machined by Orbitec, assembly and testing was performed by Murad & Brandenburg with a total project cost approaching $1 million USD.
In his 97-slide presentation, Murad describes the engineering & test challenges involved with the experimental replication, and describes achieving a transient reduction in device mass exceeding 20% that was measured during testing.
Murad describes several proposed modifications to future experiments, and offers his belief that Searl “stumbled onto a very real natural phenomenon”, but believes that the mechanical design of the Searl Effect Generator is more useful to point the way to better devices rather than being an end in itself.
Paul Murad is the opening presenter in the December 5th, 2020 session of the Alternative Propulsion Engineering Conference (APEC), an online gravity-modification & antigravity engineering event attended by nearly 40 participants via Zoom.
This event was organized by Falcon Space, which includes Mark Sokol, Jeremy Rys, Wayne Ojala, Jerimiah Popp, Nam Tran & Todd Desiato. The event was moderated by Tim Ventura from American Antigravity.
Presenters in the Dec. 5th session:
• Paul Murad: Morningstar Energy Box & Searl Effect
• John Brandenburg: Morningstar Energy Box & GEM Theory
• Richard Banduric: Field Effect Propulsion
• Eric Hermanson: Field Effect Propulsion
• Mark Sokol: Experimental Lab Update
Links & Resources:
• Paul Murad / Morningstar Details: https://medium.com/predict/searl-effect-generator-replication-measures-7-reduction-in-weight-b8d24e4199f0
• John Brandenburg / Morningstar Details: https://medium.com/predict/poynting-vector-gravity-modification-searl-effect-experimental-results-adffab278c6a
• Falcon Space Program: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqkHVDO55Lj4w-DTO762HhQ
• Alien Scientist: http://alienscientist.com/