APEC: 12/5, Part #2 – Paul Murad – Searl Effect & Antigravity Q&A
https://www.americanantigravity.com – Paul Murad answers technical questions related to the design, engineering & test results of the “Morningstar Energy Box”, an antigravity propulsion experiment inspired by the Searl Effect Generator and the Roschin & Godin device.
This technical question & answer session includes details of the components & materials used and how those components function together to produce a 20% reduction in weight of the experimental prototype.
Murad also describes the experimental test setup used, sources of errors in measurement, and offers ideas on what the experimental results could mean, and how they could potentially be improved upon in future device variants.
Paul Murad is the opening presenter in the December 5th, 2020 session of the Alternative Propulsion Engineering Conference (APEC), an online gravity-modification & antigravity engineering event attended by nearly 40 participants via Zoom.
This event was organized by Falcon Space, which includes Mark Sokol, Jeremy Rys, Wayne Ojala, Jerimiah Popp, Nam Tran & Todd Desiato. The event was moderated by Tim Ventura from American Antigravity.
Presenters in the Dec. 5th session:
• Paul Murad: Morningstar Energy Box & Searl Effect
• John Brandenburg: Morningstar Energy Box & GEM Theory
• Richard Banduric: Field Effect Propulsion
• Eric Hermanson: Field Effect Propulsion
• Mark Sokol: Experimental Lab Update
Links & Resources:
• Paul Murad / Morningstar Details: https://medium.com/predict/searl-effect-generator-replication-measures-7-reduction-in-weight-b8d24e4199f0
• John Brandenburg / Morningstar Details: https://medium.com/predict/poynting-vector-gravity-modification-searl-effect-experimental-results-adffab278c6a
• Falcon Space Program: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqkHVDO55Lj4w-DTO762HhQ
• Alien Scientist: http://alienscientist.com/