APEC: 12/5, Part #6 – Mark Sokol – Antigravity Lab Experiment Update
https://www.americanantigravity.com – Mark Sokol provides a walk through of his homebuild antigravity reseearch lab and provides descriptions for much of the specialized electrical test equipment he’s gathered for testing.
In this update, Sokol describes not only he progress that he’s made in building tools for experiments, but also provides details on planned future experiments & equipment needed to construct them.
Sokol is planning a variety of upcoming experiments, including a replication of the Alzofon NMR model of flying saucer construction, along with a Podkletnov force beam experiment, and many others.
Mark Sokol is the fourth presenter in the December 5th, 2020 session of the Alternative Propulsion Engineering Conference (APEC), an online gravity-modification & antigravity engineering event attended by nearly 40 participants via Zoom.
This event was organized by Falcon Space, which includes Mark Sokol, Jeremy Rys, Wayne Ojala, Jerimiah Popp, Nam Tran & Todd Desiato. The event was moderated by Tim Ventura from American Antigravity.
Presenters in the Dec. 5th session:
• Paul Murad: Morningstar Energy Box & Searl Effect
• John Brandenburg: Morningstar Energy Box & GEM Theory
• Richard Banduric: Field Effect Propulsion
• Eric Hermanson: Field Effect Propulsion
• Mark Sokol: Experimental Lab Update
Links & Resources:
• Richard Banduric: https://www.linkedin.com/in/richard-banduric-53232667/
• Paul Murad / Morningstar Details: https://medium.com/predict/searl-effect-generator-replication-measures-7-reduction-in-weight-b8d24e4199f0
• John Brandenburg / Morningstar Details: https://medium.com/predict/poynting-vector-gravity-modification-searl-effect-experimental-results-adffab278c6a
• Falcon Space Program: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqkHVDO55Lj4w-DTO762HhQ
• Alien Scientist: http://alienscientist.com/