APEC: 11/13, Part #5 – Antigravity Engineering & The Faraday Cage
https://www.americanantigravity.com – Mark Sokol provides a walk-through of the experimental test apparatus he’s developing for his antigravity tests, along with a detailed examination of the faraday cage he’s built to test the apparatus in.
Mark Sokol, Wayne Ojala, Jeremiah Popp, and Paul Murad discuss UFO sightings and try to apply anecdotal data from popular reports to what might be occurring with gravity modification.
APEC is the Alternative Propulsion Engineering Conference, sponsored jointly by the Falcon Space Program & American Antigravity. This is an engineering-level conference focused on technology development for antigravity, gravity-modification & breakthrough propulsion physics. Concepts being explored include the Alzofon gravity control, superconductors & gravitomagnetism, the Biefeld-Brown Effect, Mach’s Principle & inertial propulsion, and more.
This event was organized by the Falcon Space Program, which includes Mark Sokol, Jeremy Rys, Wayne Ojala, Jerimiah Popp, Nam Tran & Todd Desiato. Event moderation by Tim Ventura from American Antigravity.
Additional contributors to the November 13th event include:
• Paul Murad (Morningstar Applied Physics)
• Bill Alek (Intalek)
• Ron Kita (Chiralex Research)
• Robert O’Keefe (Tachyon Aerospace)
• Tania Slawecki (Institutes of Energy and the Environment)
• Franklin Hu (Theory of Everything)
• Falcon Space Program: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqkHVDO55Lj4w-DTO762HhQ
• Alien Scientist: http://alienscientist.com/