APEC 11/27, Part #2 – Alex Frolov – New Aerospace Technologies Q&A
https://www.americanantigravity.com – Alex Frolov answers questions related to his presentation on principles of active (non-reactive) propulsion drives. New methods do not require reactive mass ejection outside the vehicle. At first, we’ll consider examples of mechanical systems, later we will see analogs with electromagnetic propulsion systems. In both cases, mechanical or electromagnetic technologies, are presented as Aether density gradient. Practical application of these real technologies can be space propulsion drives for satellites.
Alex Frolov, Bob Greenyer, and Mike Gamble are the featured presenters at the Nov 27th APEC session. Alex Frolov will be discussing new aerospace technologies, Bob Greenyer will be talking about EVOs, Mike Gamble will be discussing linear propulsion.
Links & Resources:
• Alex Frolov: http://alexfrolov.narod.ru/projects.html
• Bob Greenyer: http://www.quantumheat.org/index.php/de/facilitators/32-bob-greenyer
• Mike Gamble: http://www.futurenergy.org
• Falcon Space: https://www.facebook.com/AntigravityEngineers/
• Jeremy Rys: https://alienscientist.com/