APEC 8/28, Part #3 – Kevin Knuth – Flight Characteristics & Physics of UAP Q&A
https://www.americanantigravity.com – Kevin Knuth will answer audience questions and discuss his presentation on “The Flight Characteristics and Physics of UAP” which expands on his original analysis presented at the SCU Conference.
In our event, he discussed the physics & flight characteristics of UAP, and explore the “5 observables of UAPs“, which are positive lift, Sudden Acceleration, Hypersonic Velocity without Signatures, Trans-Medium Travel, and Low Observability.
Kevin Knuth, Tim Ventura, Glen “Tony” Robertson, Mark Sokol, and Jeremy Rys are the scheduled presenters at the August 28th APEC Conference. Kevin Knuth will be discussing UAP flight characteristics & physics, Tim Ventura will discuss the UAP nuclear correlation, Glen “Tony” Robertson will provide a historical overview of NASA’s superconductor gravity-control experiment, and Kenneth Griggs will explain his model for Quantum Electrodynamics in PhOENIX Theory. Mark Sokol & Jeremy Rys will also provide updates on the recent TeslaTech 2021 Conference.
Links & Resources:
• Kevin Knuth:
– Flight Characteristics: https://www.mdpi.com/1099-4300/21/10/939
– Explore SCU: https://www.explorescu.org/
• Tim Ventura:
– Robert Hastings: https://www.ufohastings.com
– UFOs & Nukes: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B084DJMQ4S/
– Trinity: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B094YNBG8T
• Ken Griggs: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6DsSXP5UQo&list=PL9aipZag3sOVAxuaT9tubEigExiWAoN2H
• Tony Robertson:
– Breaking The Law Of Gravity: https://www.wired.com/1998/03/antigravity/
– Ning Li Obituary: https://www.berryhillfh.com/obituary/ning-li
• Falcon Space: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqkHVDO55Lj4w-DTO762HhQ
• Jeremy Rys: https://www.alienscientist.com