APEC 1/16, Part #2 – Ron Evans – BAE Greenglow Q&A Session
https://www.americanantigravity.com – Dr. Ron Evans participates in a detailed Q&A session describing his role as the head of the BAE Greenglow project, the UK’s biggest & most rigorous advanced propulsion program to date.
Greenglow earned its name thanks to concept art of ships hovering in the sky spewing a greenish glow. Evans wrote in 2005, at the time he retired, “Although it is true that we made advances in our understanding, leading to new experiments, it is also a fact that no major breakthroughs were made.”
During this Q&A session, he explores the work conducted and describes various avenues for extending lessons learned from Greenglow into the realm of antigravity & gravity-modification technology.
Evans also discusses the role of Gravitomagnetism in antigravity engineering, and explores the possibility of superconductive or other materials in focusing and enhancing effects. Evans is a mathematician and career aerospace professional with design & engineering experience, and describes the formulas he has found most useful for gravity modification.
Presenters in the Jan. 16th session:
• Ron Evans: BAE Greenglow: It’s Origin & Further Work
• Nick Pope: UAPs, UFOs & Government: An Assessment of the Situation
• Mark Sokol & Jeremiah Popp: Antigravity Demo Experiments
Links & Resources:
• Nick Pope: http://nickpope.net/wpte19/
• Ron Evans: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00XPSS35S/
• Falcon Space Program: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqkHVDO55Lj4w-DTO762HhQ
• Alien Scientist: http://alienscientist.com/