APEC 12/12, Part #5 – Sokol & Popp – Antigravity Lab Experiment Update
https://www.americanantigravity.com – Mark Sokol & Jeremiah Popp provide a walk through of a homebuilt antigravity research lab along with detailed descriptions on test equipment, experimental setups, materials being used, and the procedures in place for testing.
In this update, Sokol & Popp describes the progress made in obtaining key materials for experiments including a planned replication of the Podkletnov Force Beam experiment, Alzofon gravity-modification experiment, and inertial propulsion research.
Mark Sokol & Jeremiah Popp are the final presenters in the December 12th, 2020 session of the Alternative Propulsion Engineering Conference (APEC), an online gravity-modification & antigravity engineering event attended by nearly 25 participants via Zoom and 150 YouTube livestream viewers.
This event was organized by Falcon Space, which includes Mark Sokol, Jeremy Rys, Wayne Ojala, Jerimiah Popp, Nam Tran & Todd Desiato. The event was moderated by Tim Ventura from American Antigravity.
Presenters in the Dec. 12th session:
• Gary Stephenson: HFGWs, Tic Tac UAP & Gravitational Metamaterials
• Todd Desiato: Quantum Gravity From Atomic Resonance Effects
• Mark Sokol & Jeremiah Popp: Experimental Lab Update
Links & Resources:
• Gary Stephenson: https://www.americanantigravity.com/files/APEC-Dec12-20-Stephenson-HFGW.pdf
• Todd Desiato: https://www.americanantigravity.com/files/APEC-Dec12-20-Desiato-NMR-Quantum-Grav.pdf
• Falcon Space Program: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqkHVDO55Lj4w-DTO762HhQ
• Alien Scientist: http://alienscientist.com/