APEC: 12/5, Part #4 – Richard Banduric – Field-Effect Propulsion
https://www.americanantigravity.com – Richard Banduric presents a detailed model for field-effect propulsion that forms the basis of experimental work he is performing for DARPA in the area of Relativistic Electrodynamics and Exotic Propulsion. Banduric also showcases experimental test apparatus devised as a method for testing this physical model.
Banduric is developing the next generation of propellant-less propulsion devices based on the interaction of the electric fields from charged isolated elements in relative motion. Electric field intensities change when they are viewed from different inertial frames of references due to the effect of Lorentz contraction of the electric charges. His “Static Displacement Field Drive” uses these same electric field differences from electrically isolated charged physical elements in relative motion to create different relativistic electric fields that we use to create thrust from the device.
In this presentation, Banduric discusses the reformulation of James
Maxwell’s original complex-quaternion to create a propellant-less propulsion concept. Today’s electromagnetic vector equations are based on the Gibbs-Heaviside reformulation of James Maxwell’s original complex-quaternion equations. The reformulation of James Maxwell’s original equations was done by Joshua Gibbs and Oliver Heaviside to remove the “extra terms” from James Maxwell’s original complex-quaternion formulation.
This new mathematical framework produces electric field equations that allow for electrically isolated charged elements or charges in relative motion to observe different forcesfrom the same electric field interactions that is known as “breaking Green’s Reciprocity”.
Richard Banduric is the third presenter in the December 5th, 2020 session of the Alternative Propulsion Engineering Conference (APEC), an online gravity-modification & antigravity engineering event attended by nearly 40 participants via Zoom.
This event was organized by Falcon Space, which includes Mark Sokol, Jeremy Rys, Wayne Ojala, Jerimiah Popp, Nam Tran & Todd Desiato. The event was moderated by Tim Ventura from American Antigravity.
Presenters in the Dec. 5th session:
• Paul Murad: Morningstar Energy Box & Searl Effect
• John Brandenburg: Morningstar Energy Box & GEM Theory
• Richard Banduric: Field Effect Propulsion
• Eric Hermanson: Field Effect Propulsion
• Mark Sokol: Experimental Lab Update
Links & Resources:
• Richard Banduric: https://www.linkedin.com/in/richard-banduric-53232667/
• Paul Murad / Morningstar Details: https://medium.com/predict/searl-effect-generator-replication-measures-7-reduction-in-weight-b8d24e4199f0
• John Brandenburg / Morningstar Details: https://medium.com/predict/poynting-vector-gravity-modification-searl-effect-experimental-results-adffab278c6a
• Falcon Space Program: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqkHVDO55Lj4w-DTO762HhQ
• Alien Scientist: http://alienscientist.com/