APEC 11/27, Part #5 – Mike Gamble – Linear Propulsion Q&A
https://www.americanantigravity.com – Mike Gamble answers questions related to his presentation on “Linear Propulsion” with a more overall view covering both mechanical and electrical systems. His presentation will start with rotary motion and proceed to describe first linear mechanical motion and then electrical motion. The mechanical side covers rotating masses, Dean Drives and gyros. The mid-crossover section shows mechanical to electrical equivalent definitions and equations. The electrical side covers both DC and AC systems.
Alex Frolov, Bob Greenyer, and Mike Gamble are the featured presenters at the Nov 27th APEC session. Alex Frolov will be discussing new aerospace technologies, Bob Greenyer will be talking about EVOs, Mike Gamble will be discussing linear propulsion.
Links & Resources:
• Alex Frolov: http://alexfrolov.narod.ru/projects.html
• Bob Greenyer: http://www.quantumheat.org/index.php/de/facilitators/32-bob-greenyer
• Mike Gamble: http://www.futurenergy.org
• Falcon Space: https://www.facebook.com/AntigravityEngineers/
• Jeremy Rys: https://alienscientist.com/