APEC 5/29: Part#6 – Mike Gamble – Dean Drive & Rotating Mass Systems
https://www.americanantigravity.com – Mike will present an analysis comparing mechanical to electrical methods of propulsion (Synchronized Rotating System and Its Electromagnetic Equivalent) and covers a few types of “Dean Drives” (rotating mass systems), compares mechanical and electrical methods and equations, shows the electrical equivalent system to a “Dean Drive” and proposes an electrical propulsion system based on those equations.
Benjamin Solomon, Jason Verbelli, and Mike Gamble are the scheduled presenters at the May 29th conference session. Benjamin Solomon presents an alternative to quantum theory, Jason Verbelli will be discussing Galiliean Transformations and work of Dr. Edward Dowdye, and Mike Gamble will be presenting on the Dean Drive and rotating mass systems as well as electromagnetic equivalents.
Links & Resources:
• Benjamin Solomon: https://www.amazon.com/Benjamin-Thomas-Solomon/e/B008NSGSQ6
• Jason Verbelli: https://www.youtube.com/user/therealverbz
• COFE Conference (Mike Gamble & Tom Valone): https://www.integrityresearchinstitute.org/cofe.html
• Falcon Space: https://www.facebook.com/AntigravityEngineers/
• Jeremy Rys: https://alienscientist.com/