APEC 5/1, Part#7 – Mike Gamble – Study Of Earths Gravity Pt2 Q&A
https://www.americanantigravity.com – Mike answers questions relating to his study on the earth’s gravitational system. His focus is not on the big “G” (the universal gravitational constant), but instead on the little “g” of Earth. This presentation will explore the basic EM field equations that are needed to understand most of his EM research. Mike is a semi-retired Boeing engineer who managed an R&D Lab experimenting with advanced engineering concepts.
Tom Valone, Glen “Tony” Robertson, and Mike Gamble are the scheduled presenters in the May 1st, 2021 session of the Alternative Propulsion Engineering Conference (APEC), an online gravity-modification & antigravity engineering event. Tom Valone presents a review of electrogravitics and electrokinetic propulsion, Glen Robertson discusses quantum gravity as a quantum warp field, and Mike Gamble will be presenting part 2 of a study of the Earth’s gravitational system.
Links & Resources:
• Tom Valone: https://www.scirp.org/journal/paperinformation.aspx?paperid=55806
• COFE Conference (Valone & Gamble): https://www.integrityresearchinstitute.org/cofe.html
• Tony Roberson: https://kepleraerospace.com/team/glen-tony-robertson/ | https://www.nextbigfuture.com/2017/07/nasa-technologist-proposes-acceleration-mechanics-for-%20new-propellant-less-space-drives.html
• Falcon Space Program: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqkHVDO55Lj4w-DTO762HhQ
• Alien Scientist: http://alienscientist.com/