APEC 2/13, Part #9 – Mark Sokol – Open Discussion on Antigravity
https://www.americanantigravity.com – During the open-discussion session of this conference, guests who are interested in presenting experimental info to the group are invited to participate, and conference presenters are available to take questions, discuss experiments, and offer insights.
Mark Sokol and the Falcon Space team will also be actively discussing materials acquisition & experimental work in the replications they are currently pursuing, and the audience is invited to discuss that work with them.
Jean-François Geneste, Mike Gamble & Jeremy Rys are featured presenters in the February 13th, 2021 session of the Alternative Propulsion Engineering Conference (APEC), an online gravity-modification & antigravity engineering event attended by nearly 200 participants via zoom & YouTube livestream.
This event was organized by Falcon Space, which includes Mark Sokol, Jeremy Rys, Wayne Ojala, Jerimiah Popp, Nam Tran & Todd Desiato. The event was moderated by Tim Ventura from American Antigravity.
Presenters in the Feb. 13th session:
• Jean-François Geneste: Antigravity & Gravity Shielding
• Mike Gamble: Study Of The Earth’s Gravity
• Mike Gamble: Satellite Gyro Overview
• Jeremy Rys: Space-Age Materials for Spacecraft Manufacturing
Additional contributors include:
• Mark Sokol & Jeremiah Popp: Antigravity Demo Experiments
• Todd Desiato: Quantum Gravity From Atomic Resonance Effects
• Tom Valone: Demonstration of Gyroscopic Inertial Propulsion
Links & Resources:
• Jean-François Geneste:: https://www.warpa.net
• Mike Gamble / Tom Valone: http://www.futurenergy.org & http://www.integrity-research.org
• COFE Conference (Valone & Gamble): https://www.integrityresearchinstitute.org/cofe.html
• Jeremy Rys: http://alienscientist.com/
• Falcon Space: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqkHVDO55Lj4w-DTO762HhQ
• Alien Scientist: http://alienscientist.com/