APEC 2/13, Part #8 – Jeremy Rys – Space Age Materials Q&A Session
https://www.americanantigravity.com – Jeremy Rys elaborates on exotic & advanced materials for spacecraft manufacturing discussed during his presentation, and answers audience questions about the use & application of these materials in space propulsion.
Jeremy is well-known for the scientific & technology analysis on his AlienScientist YouTube channel, the largest of its kind online with over 110,000 subscribers.
Jean-François Geneste, Mike Gamble & Jeremy Rys are featured presenters in the February 13th, 2021 session of the Alternative Propulsion Engineering Conference (APEC), an online gravity-modification & antigravity engineering event attended by nearly 200 participants via zoom & YouTube livestream.
This event was organized by Falcon Space, which includes Mark Sokol, Jeremy Rys, Wayne Ojala, Jerimiah Popp, Nam Tran & Todd Desiato. The event was moderated by Tim Ventura from American Antigravity.
Presenters in the Feb. 13th session:
• Jean-François Geneste: Antigravity & Gravity Shielding
• Mike Gamble: Study Of The Earth’s Gravity
• Mike Gamble: Satellite Gyro Overview
• Jeremy Rys: Space-Age Materials for Spacecraft Manufacturing
Additional contributors include:
• Mark Sokol & Jeremiah Popp: Antigravity Demo Experiments
• Todd Desiato: Quantum Gravity From Atomic Resonance Effects
• Tom Valone: Demonstration of Gyroscopic Inertial Propulsion
Links & Resources:
• Jean-François Geneste:: https://www.warpa.net
• Mike Gamble / Tom Valone: http://www.futurenergy.org & http://www.integrity-research.org
• COFE Conference (Valone & Gamble): https://www.integrityresearchinstitute.org/cofe.html
• Jeremy Rys: http://alienscientist.com/
• Falcon Space: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqkHVDO55Lj4w-DTO762HhQ
• Alien Scientist: http://alienscientist.com/