APEC: 11/21, Part #9 – Microwave Gravity-Modification Engineering
https://www.americanantigravity.com – Mark Sokol, Tania Slawecki & Garrett discuss the details of building a microwave wave-guide for Alzofon gravity-modification research in the final hour of the APEC Nov 21st conference.
The discussion includes an overview of various waveguide components, how to deliver power effectively to a target-sample to create the desired NMR effect in atoms, and a dialog on the types of components for generating microwaves, such as klystrons vs. magnetrons for creating a clean signal.
This event was organized by Falcon Space, which includes Mark Sokol, Jeremy Rys, Wayne Ojala, Jerimiah Popp, Nam Tran & Todd Desiato. The event was moderated by Tim Ventura from American Antigravity.
Presenters in the Nov. 21st session:
• Mark McCandlish: Alien Reproduction Vehicle (ARV)
• David Alzofon: Alzofon NMR Gravity Control (How To Build A Flying Saucer)
• Mike Gamble & Tom Valone: Gyroscopic Inertial Propulsion
Additional contributors include:
• Paul Murad (Morningstar Applied Physics)
• Bill Alek (Intalek)
• Ron Kita (Chiralex Research)
• Tania Slawecki (Institutes of Energy and the Environment)
Links & Resources:
• Mark McCandlish: http://markmccandlish.com/
• David & Frederick Alzofon: Gravity Control with Present Technology: https://amzn.to/399HnEY
• David Alzofon: How To Build A Flying Saucer & Save The Planet: https://amzn.to/3lZQjR5
• COFE Conference (Valone & Gamble): https://www.integrityresearchinstitute.org/cofe.html
• Falcon Space Program: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqkHVDO55Lj4w-DTO762HhQ
• Alien Scientist: http://alienscientist.com/