APEC: 11/21, Part #7 – David Alzofon – Flying Saucer Engineering QA & Demo
https://www.americanantigravity.com – David Alzofon answers questions on gravity modification described by the Alzofon theory, and how that may be implemented to build a flying saucer. This segment also includes a water demo with a gyroscope to show the precession effects predicted in his theory.
The Alzofon method for gravity control is documented in “Gravity Control with Present Technology”, written by David & Frederick, and utilizes a method of applying microwaves to align particle spins and create propulsion from a gyroscopic precession effect on the atomic level.
The technology developed by Alzofon comes from a self-created Unified Field Theory applied to UFO electromagnetic emissions data captured from an AWACS encounter in the late 20th century.
David is a featured presenter in the November 21st, 2020 session of the Alternative Propulsion Engineering Conference (APEC), an online gravity-modification & antigravity engineering event attended by nearly 200 participants via zoom & YouTube livestream.
This event was organized by Falcon Space, which includes Mark Sokol, Jeremy Rys, Wayne Ojala, Jerimiah Popp, Nam Tran & Todd Desiato. The event was moderated by Tim Ventura from American Antigravity.
Presenters in the Nov. 21st session:
• Mark McCandlish: Alien Reproduction Vehicle (ARV)
• David Alzofon: Alzofon NMR Gravity Control (How To Build A Flying Saucer)
• Mike Gamble & Tom Valone: Gyroscopic Inertial Propulsion
Additional contributors include:
• Paul Murad (Morningstar Applied Physics)
• Bill Alek (Intalek)
• Ron Kita (Chiralex Research)
• Tania Slawecki (Institutes of Energy and the Environment)
Links & Resources:
• Mark McCandlish: http://markmccandlish.com/
• David & Frederick Alzofon: Gravity Control with Present Technology: https://amzn.to/399HnEY
• David Alzofon: How To Build A Flying Saucer & Save The Planet: https://amzn.to/3lZQjR5
• COFE Conference (Valone & Gamble): https://www.integrityresearchinstitute.org/cofe.html
• Falcon Space Program: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqkHVDO55Lj4w-DTO762HhQ
• Alien Scientist: http://alienscientist.com/