APEC: 11/21, Part #1: Mark McCandlish – UFO Reverse-Engineering
https://www.americanantigravity.com – Mark McCandlish delivers a detailed technical description of the Alien Reproduction Vehicle (ARV), also called the Fluxliner. This technical discussion includes details of the components & materials used and how those components function together to produce an antigravity propulsion effect in the Alien Reproduction Vehicle design.
Mark is the opening presenter in the November 21st, 2020 session of the Alternative Propulsion Engineering Conference (APEC), an online gravity-modification & antigravity engineering event attended by nearly 200 participants via zoom & YouTube livestream.
This event was organized by Falcon Space, which includes Mark Sokol, Jeremy Rys, Wayne Ojala, Jerimiah Popp, Nam Tran & Todd Desiato. The event was moderated by Tim Ventura from American Antigravity.
Presenters in the Nov. 21st session:
• Mark McCandlish: Alien Reproduction Vehicle (ARV)
• David Alzofon: Alzofon NMR Gravity Control (How To Build A Flying Saucer)
• Mike Gamble & Tom Valone: Gyroscopic Inertial Propulsion
Additional contributors include:
• Paul Murad (Morningstar Applied Physics)
• Bill Alek (Intalek)
• Ron Kita (Chiralex Research)
• Tania Slawecki (Institutes of Energy and the Environment)
Links & Resources:
• Mark McCandlish: http://markmccandlish.com/
• David & Frederick Alzofon: Gravity Control with Present Technology: https://amzn.to/399HnEY
• David Alzofon: How To Build A Flying Saucer & Save The Planet: https://amzn.to/3lZQjR5
• COFE Conference (Valone & Gamble): https://www.integrityresearchinstitute.org/cofe.html
• Falcon Space Program: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqkHVDO55Lj4w-DTO762HhQ
• Alien Scientist: http://alienscientist.com/