APEC: 11/13, Part #7 – Alt. Propulsion Engineering Conference
APEC is the Alternative Propulsion Engineering Conference, sponsored jointly by the Falcon Space Program & American Antigravity. This is an engineering-level conference focused on technology development for antigravity, gravity-modification & breakthrough propulsion physics. Concepts being explored include the Alzofon gravity control, superconductors & gravitomagnetism, the Biefeld-Brown Effect, Mach’s Principle & inertial propulsion, and more.
This event was organized by the Falcon Space Program, which includes Mark Sokol, Jeremy Rys, Wayne Ojala, Jerimiah Popp, Nam Tran & Todd Desiato. Event moderation by Tim Ventura from American Antigravity.
Additional contributors to the November 13th event include:
• Paul Murad (Morningstar Applied Physics)
• Bill Alek (Intalek)
• Ron Kita (Chiralex Research)
• Robert O’Keefe (Tachyon Aerospace)
• Tania Slawecki (Institutes of Energy and the Environment)
• Franklin Hu (Theory of Everything)
• Falcon Space Program: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqkHVDO55Lj4w-DTO762HhQ
• Alien Scientist: http://alienscientist.com/