APEC: 11/13, Part #7 – Antigravity Balance Demonstration
https://www.americanantigravity.com – Wayne Ojala demonstrates an experiment he’s been developing that measures the weight on a coil under electrical load, and describes his experimental setup and the weight-reduction goals he hopes to achieve.
Jeremiah Popp joins the discussion and elaborates on some of the possible physical & engineering models at work in Wayne’s experiment, and the two outline plans to potentially improve performance of the device.
APEC is the Alternative Propulsion Engineering Conference, sponsored jointly by the Falcon Space Program & American Antigravity. This is an engineering-level conference focused on technology development for antigravity, gravity-modification & breakthrough propulsion physics. Concepts being explored include the Alzofon gravity control, superconductors & gravitomagnetism, the Biefeld-Brown Effect, Mach’s Principle & inertial propulsion, and more.
This event was organized by the Falcon Space Program, which includes Mark Sokol, Jeremy Rys, Wayne Ojala, Jeremiah Popp, Nam Tran & Todd Desiato. Event moderation by Tim Ventura from American Antigravity.
Additional contributors to the November 13th event include:
• Paul Murad (Morningstar Applied Physics)
• Bill Alek (Intalek)
• Ron Kita (Chiralex Research)
• Robert O’Keefe (Tachyon Aerospace)
• Tania Slawecki (Institutes of Energy and the Environment)
• Franklin Hu (Theory of Everything)
• Falcon Space Program: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqkHVDO55Lj4w-DTO762HhQ
• Alien Scientist: http://alienscientist.com/