APEC: 11/13, Part #6 – Antigravity, UFOs & Breakthrough Propulsion Physics
https://www.americanantigravity.com – Paul Murad begins a discussion of the practical & cultural challenges associated with the development of breakthrough propulsion physics, and discusses the challenge of attempting to collect data from UFO reports.
Mark Sokol, Paul Murad, and the group discuss some of the latest physics theories surrounding gravity, and how those might relate to the engineering challenges associated with modifying gravity.
APEC is the Alternative Propulsion Engineering Conference, sponsored jointly by the Falcon Space Program & American Antigravity. This is an engineering-level conference focused on technology development for antigravity, gravity-modification & breakthrough propulsion physics. Concepts being explored include the Alzofon gravity control, superconductors & gravitomagnetism, the Biefeld-Brown Effect, Mach’s Principle & inertial propulsion, and more.
This event was organized by the Falcon Space Program, which includes Mark Sokol, Jeremy Rys, Wayne Ojala, Jerimiah Popp, Nam Tran & Todd Desiato. Event moderation by Tim Ventura from American Antigravity.
Additional contributors to the November 13th event include:
• Paul Murad (Morningstar Applied Physics)
• Bill Alek (Intalek)
• Ron Kita (Chiralex Research)
• Robert O’Keefe (Tachyon Aerospace)
• Tania Slawecki (Institutes of Energy and the Environment)
• Franklin Hu (Theory of Everything)
• Falcon Space Program: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqkHVDO55Lj4w-DTO762HhQ
• Alien Scientist: http://alienscientist.com/