SPECTROSCOPY/ NUCLEAR/ PART#2 :X-ray
BELOW HERE: PLEASE PRESS “time number” TO BE PLACED ON SPECIFIC PART OF THE VIDEO
All one need to know to understand science of radiation in respect to Colman FE, Andrea Rossi LENR, and mechanisms of nature. DIY is always easier for me when help comes from scientific community in easy to swallow form.That is what I provide to my Colleagues in science and that is what they provides for me
parts of video in time frame:
– time 00:00 easy introduction to identification of periodic table elements in anything you have around.Explanation of device
How much gold is in your ring,(how much gold is in GOLD?
– time 03:37 Basic theory and how the measurement is created.( easy, -directed to strongly motivated viewers)
– time 09:30 How big specimen can I measure? ( solids, liquids, powders)
– time 10:51 Calibration( that is to be applied to any spectroscopy- alpha, beta , gamma, x-ray) by comparing to calibrating fixture -( just a piece of material that has known elements of known values)
– time 17:50 Can we place the sample now? (…….granules of Gold in plastic bag)
– time from 20:57 to 23:48 It does not always pay to educate someone you trying to convince to give it you. I almost lost it………..gushhhhhh but…………… he is a good man……….
– time 24:13 My first measurements and crushes…. nice chunk of gold under scrutiny,
-34:30 some reflections ……